The day before Valentines day, OPI brought a navy matte look to the floor at Milk Studios for Marissa Webb. New York Fashion Weeks rocked with these edgy nail designs.
OPI’s lead nail artist, Miss Pop, along with her industrious and talented OPI team gave models a combo of two different nail art styles by utilizing both matte and negative space.
To re-create this look:
- Start by applying OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Leave a sliver of negative space up the center of the nail using striping tape for cars or blue painting tape.
- Apply two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer in Light My Sapphire. Allow a few minutes for the polish to set.
- Smooth with OPI Top Coat. It’s important to add a regular top coat under the Matte Top Coat so it’s more even with no bumps.
- Finish with OPI Matte Top Coat, to add texture to the color and take the shine out.
OPI is a world leader in the professional nail care industry. From iconic colors to high quality enhancement products, OPI delivers the best! For more information on OPI go to www.OPI.com